Note: Do not add Fred Willard died in May 15 2020 because this was before his death!
In 2017, it was announced that Nickelodeon show The Loud House would get a theatrical movie, it was supposed have a mix of 2-D and traditional animation. It was scheduled to be released on February 7, 2020.
The plot Would Be The Same As The 2021 Film But With Changes
- Catherine Taber as Lori
- Liliana Mumy as Leni
- Nika Futterman as Luna
- Christina Pucelli as Luan
- Jessica DiCicco as Lynn and Lucy
- Asher Bishop as Lincoln
- Grey Griffin as Lana and Lola and Lily
- Lara Jill Miller as Lisa
- Jill Talley as Rita Loud
- Brian Stepanek as Lynn Loud Sr.
- Andre Robinson as Clyde
Why It Was Cancelled
- Chris Savino was fired from Nickelodeon after sexual harassment allegations were made against him on October 19, 2017 during the MeToo and Time's Up movement and following the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault scandal.
- It is possible that the movie was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Chris Savino got fired from Nickelodeon on October 19, 2017 after sexual harassment allegations against him came during the MeToo and Time's Up movement and following the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault scandal and his wife Bethany, divorced him after the incident. Bethany stated on Instagram that she is now taking care of her sons. The show however, still runs to this day without him and has gone on to become a successful media franchise with a spin-off called The Casagrandes.
- It was removed from Any schedule by Paramount on January 18, 2019.
- In August 20 2021, Netflix released The Loud House Movie, but it is currently unknown if it had any connection to the cancelled project.
- Nickelodeon Movies announced the Paw Patrol: The Movie, which was released on the same day as the Netflix film.