The Nightmare Before Christmas II is a cancelled sequel to the 1993 film The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Jack Skellington visits a place called Thanksgivingtown. Rest unknown.
Why It Was Cancelled
- Director Tim Burton expressed no interest in making a sequel.
- John Lasetter called off all future direct-to-DVD films after he was named head of Disney in 2006.
- The film was permanently cancelled.
- The first film is stand-alone.
- Trinity Entertainment Motion Pictures Studios and Reboot Disney Studios will release a CGI-animated reboot of The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- In 2019 it was reported Disney were developing a follow up film. It is unknown wither the film will still be a sequel or a live action remake