Note: I noticed my original page of this film got taken down because i copy and pasted, i apologize about that, now it's copy and paste free. I'm not deleting this message till the staff sees this so he or she can see i'm sorry. The only reason i copy and pasted it's because i thought it would make the article neat. But i promise i will no longer copy and paste.
Le Crocodile is a lost French film that would have been directed by Gerard Oury, and would have starred Louis De Funes, and later Peter Sellers as the (main role).
A man called Crochet was facing the economic meltdown in Switzerland, where he moved to the Passage, he went to visit a trapped crocodile put on display for dollars by a entrepreneur, after he teases the crocodile, the scaly, ferocious predator swallows him up.
- Louis De Funes as Crochet
- Regine Crespin as Crochet's Wife
Why It Was Cancelled
- The film poster was published 2 months after the heart attack of Louis De Funes, so production had to be shut down and halted.
- Some scenes were difficult to film, especially the city part and the filming with a real crocodile on set.
- The film was permanently cancelled.
- Gerard Oury later died himself on July 20, 2006 at age 87 from natural causes.
- A film called Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile. Which sports a similar looking crocodile character and a similar city background, is set to be released in November 18, 2022 in theaters.