History of the World, Part II was a fake sequel to 1981's History of the World, Part I.
The film would've been a continuation of the first one that would include segments such as Hitler on Ice, a Viking funeral and "Jews in Space".
Why It Was Cancelled
- The first film was a box-office disappointment.
- A large portion of the cast of the first film is now dead.
- There were no plans for a sequel to begin with.
- The "Part I" in the first film's title was a joke on a book of the same name by Sir Walter Raleigh, who was executed before a Part II could have been made.
- The idea of "Jews in Space" would eventually evolve into 1987's Spaceballs.