Movies 5 and 6 of the Bionicle Movie Saga were planned, but were cancelled, it was supossed to be a follow-up of Bionicle: The Legend Reborn
- William Jordan as Ekimu
- Nolan Balzer as Tahu
- Paolo Bryant as Pohatu
- Jacqui Fox as Gali
- Geoff Hughes as Lewa
- Corny Rempel as Kopaka
- Michael Strickland as Umarak
- TBA as Skrall
Rest of the cast is unknown.
- The toy line started in 2001 and was a sensation due to its collectability and storyline. In 2003, the first movie, Bionicle: The Mask Of Light, was released simultaneously in theaters and in Direct-to-Video format. The line continued to enjoy great success, releasing a second movie in 2004: Bionicle 2: Legends Of Metru Nui, a prequel to the first movie, this time released in Direct-to-Video format, and in 2005 an interquel, Bionicle 3: Shadow Network, was released. The line continued until 2009, where a new stage in the story would begin, the banished god Mata Nui stranded on the Planet of Bara Magna, meeting the Glatorians, a race of warriors, where Mata Nui would gather a resistance to stop his brother Makuta, who would have taken over his body and his divine powers, enslaving his people. But, sales in the toy line began to fall since 2007 and the story and characters of 2009 began to fail miserably. A fourth movie was released in 2009 titled Bionicle: The Legend Reborn, showing the story described above. But, the movie and the 2009 line failed both critically and in sales, which buried the line forever, having to conclude in 2010 with a last line of figures: Bionicle Stars, and ending abruptly but was satisfactorily a story that was destined to last longer.
- Lego Bionicle: The Journey to One ended on July 29, 2016.
The fifth movie was going to be about Mata Nui and the Glatorians traveling to a distant planet full of mechanical dinosaurs to continue their crusade against Makuta. The sixth movie might have been about the story that would later become Bionicle Stars: The Final Battle between Mata Nui and Makuta for the control and fate of the Matoran Universe, as the Toa and the Glatorians unite to defeat Makuta's army.
- The Bionicle line was cancelled in 2010 concluding with Bionicle Stars, and its successor LEGO Ninjago.
- Bionicle was rebooted in 2015, with a different universe with the same characters and a slightly changed plot. However, the bad story and characters made it repudiated by the fans. And the poor marketing made children unaware of the line and therefore, it ended up cancelled in 2016, with a series on Netflix that only lasted two seasons.
- The Bionicle line is now a toy themed cult with a group of fans that to this day, follow the franchise, build their own sets and clamor for a worthy return of the Saga.
- The Bionicle movies ended up being a tetralogy.