A Day with Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie is a 2011 direct-to-video mockumentary made by a company called "Inovisim Films", meaning it was not made by Nickelodeon.
An eight year boy named Seth wins a contest called "Spend A Day with Spongebob". However, the day doesn't go quite as they planned, resulting in a hair raising adventure.
Why It Was Cancelled
- The cancellation reason is possibly because Indvisim Films was sued by Viacom and Nickelodeon.
- The company had to be quiet about the movie.
- The name "Inovisim Films" doesn't exist. And is, in fact, one of the many fake names made by Reagal Films, who is known for making unauthorized mockumentaries.
- The DVD cover is photoshopped.
- The kid on the cover named Seth is not an actor at all but it was a stock image of a boy jumping.